Most Real Estate Agents and Lenders recommend that home buyers get pre-qualified before selecting a home to purchase. This way you will be prepared to preview and negotiate your home purchase with confidence.
Reasons To Get Pre-Qualified…
- With pre-qualification you can determine which loan program best fits your needs. (List of loan programs to follow)
- You will know exactly how much you are qualified for. It’s no fun to find your "ideal home" and then find out you can not afford it.
- It allows you to see what the down payment and closing will be.
- If you are a first time homebuyer, you may be able to qualify for a special first time homebuyer program, saving money or allowing a larger purchase price.
- Meeting with your lender to preview your financial options prior to shopping for your new home affords you the opportunity to consider what you really want and need before the emotions of purchasing your home engage.
© 2001-2018 Reliance Network and RE/MAX Southwest.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.